Saturday, January 18, 2020

Acknowledge your fears

YouTube video from Dauchsy’s channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUvs99JUm0M

Subconscious fears cause anxiety, depression,  anger and illness.
Ignoring fears doesn’t make them go away. If we don’t acknowledge they will manifest themselves.
Once you make them conscious and remove the fears and replace them with loving thoughts, your life will start to improve.

Meditation

Relax the body and mind.
Deep breath and release
Sink into a comfortable position
This time is for you only, so let go off any worries.
Feel any areas of tension in the body and breath into them. Release the tension.
Allow yourself to let go and release the tension that holds you down.
Sink deep into the realm of your subconscious mind.
Become aware of the thoughts that come and go. Let go of all the thoughts.
No need to remember or think. Let them fade away.
Take deep breath in and breath out.
Let go of any thoughts that keep you in the physical reality.
Feel the deep comfort and go into the subconscious mind.
Your true spirit, your desires will surface
No need to hide them
What do you desire most, see it and feel it.
Money, love, beauty, significance or success
Source of this desire is the deep seated fear or the complete opposite happening to you.
This fear is blocking you from manifesting your desire.
Acknowledge the fears that have been running your life.
Release them from the body now.
Release so they can no longer control your life.
Have a new look at your desires, what do you truly want
Visualise it, feel it, see it now as if it’s happening right now for you.
They are now manifesting in your waking life.
I am free to manifest my true desires.
I accept love into my life
I replace doubt with confidence.
I can see my desires manifesting in my life now
I acknowledge my fears, so I can let them go.
I let go of fear and accept abundance
I am a conscious being, aware and aware
I am grateful for all the good I attract in my life.
I am manifesting my dream life

A life where I have time to meditate, make music and teach it to others, grow garden, do yoga, cook food and share with  family and friends. I have a clean house with swimming pool, walk to the beach in cosy weather and have a swim.
I have time to enjoy the nature, the moon, the waves, the sand, the salty air, the clouds, the green grass, the mountains, the beauty in nature.

I accept love and have confidence that I am on the right path.
I let go of fear and accept abundance.
I am a conscious being. I am awake and aware.
I am grateful for all the good that I attract.
I am manifesting my dream life and following my true desires.
I am free to manifest my true desires.
I am manifesting now.
I remove fear and accept love into my life.
I replace doubt with confidence.
I deserve to manifest my desires.


No comments: