Monday, February 10, 2020

left over food and tea

sharing with sister / female friend - (helping someone, relationship)
line of fire , unknowingly came protection for sikhs with weapons ready to fight an expected enemy. Asked for coffee in exchange and to agree to be in the line of fire.
(temple langar sawa for relative) Looking for food - looking for job

Dream - Hungry Pet Lion of my sister was worrying me as one dog was outside with the lion. I was worried if he would eat the dog or attack me if I went out to feed it. As I looked for food and found dahl on the floor, the lion wasn't there but instead two snakes were tapping their face on the ground violently demanding food. One of the snakes was injured with a cut in the belly and I was thinking to myself, if this much dahl is not enough, why doesn't it take the dahl of the other snake who is not going to survive anyway.
(Court case)

I was wearing an apron that looked very pretty on me as if I was wearing a very nice dress and wanted to take my photo for facebook. Next. I saw four peeled uncooked potatoes in a bowl. Apron is commitment and peeled potatoes humiliation that one doesn't deserve. (Work and jobs)

No comments: